Data quality and deliverability is the key to any successful mailing. Presort Plus’s data quality standards are some of the highest in the industry. Our software and data processing techniques ensure your data is correct and will be delivered to the right person by answering these key questions.
Is the address spelled correctly?
USPS-certified, address correction software ensures that the address is spelled correctly and exists in the national directory of addresses.
Does the recipient even reside at that address or did they move?
Proprietary USPS-licensed software makes sure that the intended recipient actually resides at the address.
Is the address even a residence (vacant lots have addresses, too)?
Delivery Point Validation (DPV) software confirms that an address is a deliverable address (and not a vacant lot, field, parking lot, etc.)
Are there duplicate entries in the mailing list?
Integrated de-dupe software detects duplicate names and addresses in mailing lists. They can then be eliminated if desired.
Are there multiple documents (statements, invoices, letters, etc.) all going to the same address?
In a nutshell, our proprietary grouping algorithm results in fewer mail pieces by putting multiple pieces going to the same person at the same address in a single envelope as opposed to sending multiple.
Take the advantage with Presort Plus:
- We work with you from data analysis through the proofing process to ensure your printed document turns out exactly the way you want it.
- Our redundant file servers receive and process your data 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
- Our multiple, industrial-strength, high-speed laser printers give us the horsepower to handle any job size.
- Our integrated address-processing software, certified by the USPS, further enhances the deliverability of your mail.
- Our barcoding software and merge/purge technology makes unparalleled efficiency an expectation of every project.